Banana Cream Sorbet With Fruit Syrup
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes Yield: 2 Servings
1 fresh peach, chopped up & pits removed
1 fresh pear, cored & chopped into small pieces
1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
1⁄8 cup water
1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 whole frozen bananas, peeled & chopped
1 fresh banana, peeled and chopped
1 1⁄2 tablespoons canned coconut milk
1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Additional slices of banana & peaches for garnish (optional)
1. Place the fresh peach, pear, 1⁄4 cup maple syrup, water and ground cinnamon into the base of a blender.
2. Process on high until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a pan & heat gently until hot & almost bubbly (try not to let mixture boil).
4. Rinse out the blender and prepare the Banana Cream Sorbet.
5. Place the 3 bananas, coconut milk & vanilla into the base of the blender & process on high until smooth & creamy.
6. Scoop the banana mixture from the blender & scoop into individual serving bowls.
7. Top each sundae with warm peach & pear syrup & optional fresh banana & peach slices.
Per Serving: 322 calories, 1g fat, 83g carbs, 3g protein