Berry Breakfast Muffin
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 2.5 Minutes Total Time: 7.5 Minutes Yield: 1 Muffin
2⁄3 cup frozen berries, thawed and puréed
3 tablespoons almond meal
1 1⁄2 tablespoons berry purée
1⁄2 teaspoon honey
1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
Additional frozen or fresh berries to serve (optional)
1. Mix muffin ingredients into a 2 cup round glass heat-proof bow (pyrex).
2. Let the dough sit for 4 minutes before microwaving.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes and 40 seconds.
4. Carefully remove the muffin and place on a serving plate.
5. Warm remaining berry purée & drizzle over prepared muffin, top with oil and fresh frozen berries.
Per Muffin: 277 calories, 16g fats, 24g carbs, 11g protein